Ryu vs Akuma Ryu vs Akuma

pretty ok to me i like it keep at it

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

wow

tht was funny as shit XD but i didnt know when it would end longest thing ive wever watched on NG

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

LOL!

i see some ones a fan a valve the scout from TF2 fits perfectly wit striker XD loved it i think my favorite one was scorpion and shame on thee who raates this 8 or lower

Stealth Pervert Stealth Pervert

so........how do i get pass lvl one ................good game in all kinda difficult

Khronos Khronos

any game that i can sit and play for 3 hours is 10

man this game sure is a time killer it entertains me playing this while listing to kill switch engage,in flames,and sonic sendicate makes it even more fun 10/10 for me one thing slow down the words go to fast and maybe add a sound track to this game and more levels and it'd be perfect :D DOMINATION out......

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

copy and paste this btw awesome game

(dont cry)-ncI-gcJ-gcE-acr-gcr-gcr-gcr-gcr-
gcr-gcr-gcr-gat-gat-ecE-aat-gat-ecE-a bz-gbz-gaT-caT-acE-aaT-caT-ccH-acH-ac H-acH-acI-acI-acI-acI-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-e,fv-
aeJ-adX-cfv-ajC-adX-ciC-ahY-akS-ciC-a jv-ajZ-ciD-ahZ-akT-ciD-ajw-akT-ciD-ah Z-akT-ciD-ajw-aka-cfv-aeJ-adX-cfv-ajC -adX-cfv-aeJ-adX-cfv-ajC-akg-akZ-afg-
aeubRdI-cfg-ajqbRdI-cfg-aeubRdI-cfg-a jqbRjU-adI-afu-aeIcfdW-afg-afu-ajBcfd W-aeu-afk-aey-adM-cfk-ajt-adM-cfk-aey -adM-cfk-ajt-ajX-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-g,-Z-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-x,fm-ahY-akS-ciC-ajv-akS-cfv -aeJ-adX-cfv-ajC-akg-c!!-EnK-cnK-cnK-
cnK-cnL-cnL-cnL-cnL-cfg-ahTbRdI-cfg-a jqbRdI-cfg-aeubRdI-cfg-ajqbRjU-adI-a!
!iIeIcfdW-dfujBcfdW-k!!-g!!-g!!-g!!-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-c

MC10 MC10

this is better than MC7

befor number 7 was my favorite but this is really awesome like how u have a segment in the song that is MC7 and dude below me dont hate on a masterpiece like this -_- 5/5 fits so perfect with the new MC10 hope theres a 11 love this track

cheshyre responds:

I hope there's an 11 too! Thanks for the comment and the vote! I hope we don't let you down in the future...........

SH - All My Life SH - All My Life

perfect skatin music

i wanna use this in a skate video i think this is my fav track by you really dope

SH - Circle SH - Circle